Saturday, April 11, 2009

I went to Desaru

Yesterday i went to Desaru.I woke up early to go with my mother.I went to Goldenmile to catch my bus at six o clock. Once i have reach the Singapore custom. I went down the bus it was very exciting.Than i slept in the bus for four hours.once i have reach a coffee shop i had my braekfast their.than we goy on the bus and went to the ostrich farm.after that we went to the fruit farm. i saw alot of fruit.than we walk to the animal farm.i saw two monkey the were cute.after that we went to have our lunch.than we travel to the bee farm i saw many bees flying to collect pollen.we even get to taste their honey.we went on the bus and go to have our dinner.after that we walk and on a boat.when we went on the boat we were going to see alot of fireflys.than we got a fire fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment