Saturday, May 9, 2009

I went to the botanic garden

Yesterday I went to the botanic garden. We went there by bus, when I was in the bus I felt so excited. When we reach the botanic garden I was amazed to see so many orchid. Then we went to the Tembusu tree . It was special because it cannot be cut down and must be reserved and another thing that is special about this Tembusu tree that there is a bit of this tree in Singapore.

Next we went to a place to have our recess. After we had our recess we went into a shop in the botanic garden and we saw a lot of souvenir. Then we did a activity on how many pupils can sit on one bench. After we did that activity we went to the entrance of the botanic garden and wait for the bus to fetch us back t school. When we reach the school I felt tired but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment